Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year

Greetings to my magnificent readers!

I spent New Year's Eve with my rainbow-spangled and many-a-sequined friends, and the next day walking through snowy streets and eating as many meals as possible. (It reminds me a little of when Homer Simpson said he discovered a meal between breakfast and brunch.)

I am stuffed and full of glad feelings about 2011. I also am very much enjoying my new gym membership - especially the steam room. Lol.

Here are a few new items I think you will enjoy:


Benefit Bella Bamba














This watermelon-colored blush will brighten your cheeks, and also can be applied lightly all over the face for a pretty effect. Available at Macy's.

Nars Eye Shadow in Okinawa










This eyeshadow trio will look stunning paired with a wintry velvet evening dress, especially if you have hazel or blue eyes. Available at Nars.com and Barneys.

Ko Denmark - Organic Jasmine and Neroli Body Lotion





















This luxurious moisturizer for sensitive skin is pure yum, paraben-free and made in the U.S.A. Available at Beautyhabit.

Air kisses,
Charlotte

No comments: