Hey fashionistas, study hall queens, and girls with attitude,
You can never be too rock 'n roll. Makeup in wild colors might not go over well with "mom," but don't let that stop you from trying this Tokyo-inspired look. Yesterday, I discussed the extra prep work you will want to do before trying an electric color palette. Today, we can get down to business.
1. Take Tokidoki's Perfetto Eyeliner in Donutella, which is a blazing opaque pink, and apply it with a steady hand along your upper eyelash line.
2. Fill in the eyelid area above the solid pink eyeliner with a few dabs of the deep blue Ninja Dog shade from Tokidoki's Robbery Makeup Palette. Smudge so it appears smoky and not too opaque.
3. Reapply more of the Perfetto opaque eyeliner along the upper lash line if any of the blue eyeshadow broke the original line. The more pink, the better.
4. Step it up! Apply Tokidoki Glitter Eyeliner in Skeletro along the outer lower corners of your eyelids. Don't drag the eyeliner across the entire lower lash line because it might appear too heavy. Just add a touch around the corners. Smudge with an eyeliner brush or your ring finger.
5. Make this head-turning eye look even better with a few sweeps of Smashbox Bionic Mascara. Perfection!
You can apply moisturizer, foundation and, of course, concealer under the eyes either before or after steps 1 through 5.
6. Finish with hot pink blush (Try Make Up For Ever's Aqua Cream in Fuchsia ) and berry lips (Stila Lip & Cheek Stain in Raspberry Crush).
This look is great for flirting in the library or staying out past curfew. Wear extreme pink eyeliner...everywhere.
All products available at Sephora.