Thursday, January 06, 2011

Make A Run For It

Luxury shopping site Gilt.com kicked off its fitness event today with plenty of options for serious gym bunnies as well as newbies like myself. Do you love it? I fancy Beyond Yoga's orchid one-shoulder cami, Puma's adorable two-toned mesh tank top with a built-in bra, and an attractive pair of blue Reebok shoes. I definitely could use an extra pair of sneakers, and the prices can't be topped.

(Once again, my New Year's Resolution is to exercise, and the attire I thought I would wear to the gym is a little too attention-grabbing and casual. At my gym, the hot girls slip out of their Alexander Wang boots and into very sleek exercise attire.)

If you are a makeup addict, there's no reason to exercise with a plain face because hey, we're not in the Army. I have been wearing the usual to the treadmill: BareMinerals foundation in Light and Chanel lipsticks in every shade and variation. It's minimalist (for me). And, um, did I mention all the gorgeous boys? My life is so cool lately!

No comments: