Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Wayward Adventurer

Today, I was bumbling around a very nice shop, when I happened upon a display for a very well-known beauty expert's line. Even Madonna goes to her.

I recognized the usual products from her line, but then there was a new "mist" situated right in the center that tempted me. The problem is that I quickly sprayed my face with this mist, but this mist was designed to fragrance, like, your living room. Not skin. Ack times three!

All of the ingredients were organic and natural, so it wasn't the end of the world. But if you can imagine me frantically reaching for eight tissues, then you will know what my day was like....

I removed it with heaps of Arcona Cranberry toner and water. The toner, for the record, is great. My skin feels so taut and clean.

No comments: