Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sleepy Sunday: Origins Out of Trouble Mask + The Primers

I am chillin' California-style after a very hectic week, eating Little Debbie Coconut Crunch donuts, hanging out with my mask on and listening to tunes....yay!

Today, I'm using Origins Out of Trouble mask ($21, Macy's) while typing. Too bad you can't see me now! The scent in this product is a little strong, but the clay is fab for getting rid of breakouts and just makes my skin feel squeaky clean.  Also, since I can't afford to go to the spa all the time, it's nice to treat myself at home and save a few pennies.


I might turn on my facial sauna too in a minute too. It's quite steamy and makes your face mega-mega-glowy.


**

What else is cool? The Primers, of course! Hope you enjoy this old school tune.




No comments: