Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lipstick Kisses

I have been wearing red lipstick more often, but you have to be careful. Rather, I have to be careful. It's a good idea to wear lip liner to hold it into place. After applying lip liner first and then lipstick, stick your finger in your mouth, close your mouth and then pull your finger out to catch any excess makeup on the inside of your lips. Then, smile to see if it's on your teeth anyway and if so, blot it with a tissue.

I would check every hour or so to make sure it isn't wandering.

Never trace your lips in lip liner that is darker than your lipstick unless you want to look like....oh, that would be too mean. Use your imagination!

Wearing this "in" shade is so perilous, so I will try to gather some extra tips too. My stomach hurts from the thought of messed up makeup, but also from the delicious smoked salmon platter I devoured last night.

ACROSS THE INTERNET

Vogue Paris tweeted
that Psykko Tycco from the Crazy Horse Saloon performed a cancan at the Jean Paul Gaultier couture show.

AFP confirmed Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem have a baby boy.

No comments: