Breakouts are perfectly normal, but not always very fun. Here are some quick tips for improving problematic skin.
1. Drink five glasses of water a day.
2. Trade your liquid foundation for a mineral-based powder.
3. Go to a yoga class or take a 20-minute walk. Exercise helps promote circulation and reduces stress-related spots.
4. Make a healthy adzuki bean soup using skincare expert Susan Ciminelli's recipe. To learn how to prepare this soup, click here.
5. Using a mild cleanser, wash your face not once, but two times. The water should be warm, and not too cold. (Ice cold water can cause reddish broken capillaries.)
6. Avoid alcohol-based toners that strip your skin of natural oils.
Need beauty advice? Send eyeshadowgovernment [at] gmail.com your burning questions, and we will post a response asap.