Friday, January 14, 2011

BareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara Review


After my kick-ass workout today, I realized there. was. no. lipstick. in. my. purse.

This reminds me of the Cole Porter lyrics that go "picture Henry Ford without a car / picture heaven's firmament without a star."

After enough fiddling, it appears that if you wear a lot of mascara and it's really cold outside, it kind of looks like you are wearing lipstick anyway. The cold leaves your lips sufficiently ruddy, and the mascara does the heavy lifting.

Today was a non-lipstick day, and I was fine.

It only took about 12 applications of bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing mascara ($18, Bareminerals.com) to feel duly covered. This mascara gives a bit of oomph and curl. The formula is very much a smooth operator. Whew!

No lipstick! No regrets (shockingly)!


No comments: