Friday, April 01, 2011

Vichy Normaderm Triple Action Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion Review

I love starting the day off with good news. This lotion is the bomb.

As you know, I am mega-skeptical and extremely picky, but I was given a sample of this anti-acne lotion yesterday and although I am too old to feel awkward about having a few spots (and yet I still do)...I just needed to tell you how good this product is.

What does it take for a product to impress moi?  Well, instant results.

Last night, I put the Vichy Normaderm Anti-Acne lotion on my face and immediately, I could see and feel that my pores were tighter. Then, within hours, my skintone was less red, but also b) the spots I had around shrunk and appeared lighter in color or c) vanished.  Talk about a quick getaway!

The lotion contains the ingredients salicylic acid and glycolic acid to fight acne, and moisturizes the skin without clogging it. Love it!

Also, I was surprised by the low price tag, about $22.50. I imagined it cost at least $30 or $35. If you have trouble controlling breakouts, definitely give this a try.

No comments: