Sunday, April 10, 2011

Party Girl

After non-stop mingling this weekend, today I am paying the price: a sore throat and lots of tea. Yesterday, I attended Beautylish's party with dozens of becoming blogging women and YouTube stars.

At the event, various beauty experts were on hand and I had my hair styled into one of those mussed sideways buns that I sometimes see, like, on a poster in hair salons. That hot girl printed on cardboard was so, so, so me Saturday. Yay!

I left the party with a massive gift bag which is making my head spin. My haul is like whoah (see a sampling below), but you can have some it too!

Just check out Eyeshadow Government next week for giveaways...beauty tips from a makeup artist you may have seen on Project Runway...awesome interviews...celebrity gossip...and more!

From left to right:  Borba Age Defying Micro-Diamond cleanser contains diamond powder; Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips shadow in Green Eye candy; Milani nail polish in Silver; Victoria's Secret lotion in Daring Pomegranate.


XOXO,
Charlotte

Follow me on Twitter @glamgoverness.

No comments: