Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Life Update: Met Jack Dorsey Yesterday But I Still Blog in My Pajamas

Lots of excitement!

1. Yesterday, I met Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey.

2. My roommate X is going to a screening of her TV pilot filmed and written by famous director Y this week. We hope the show will be picked up by a network. (I am terribly terrible about keeping secrets, but I am trying to be good!)

3.  I was too busy talking on the phone with my BFF Eric to type to you about beauty products at 2:00 pm. Better late than never.

4. After chattering so long on the phone with Eric, I ate a lot of delicious goat cheese and Nespresso dark chocolate squares. So bad!

5. Returning to Twitter gurus...I think Jack Dorsey is doin' fine in the makeup and skincare department, but he mentioned that he keeps about 20 coffee cards on his fridge. For all serious coffee junkies, I  recommend a solid, effective moisturizer.  Body Time's Chamomile Lavender Face Cream ($22, www.bodytime.com) and  Lancome's Genifique Youth Activating Cream Serum ($84, Macy's) are both great choices.

6. Also, my girly neighbor Natalie, who I mentioned last week, has some songs of her own online. Click here! I am digging "Fair Withering Friend" and "Les Faux Beaus."

XOXO,
Charlotte

No comments: