- 64% think women of mixed race represent the epitome of beauty. Yay!
- 70% of those who wish to change their skin color wanted it to be darker— this was pronounced among women.
- 74% of those surveyed believe that a curvier body type is more appealing now than it has been over the past ten years.
- 69% of survey respondents believe there is no such thing as an “all-American look.”
- 85% of those surveyed believe that increased diversity in this country has changed what people consider beautiful.