Monday, December 13, 2010

Lovely Things, I Want Them All


While some of my friends are becoming more "grown-up," I am moving in the opposite direction.

I, for one, need to spend more time covered in glittery powder, fancy perfume and heaps of mascara. I also would like to eat dessert for lunch on a Tiffany's plate, and have a fresh shipment of fancy potions. And a toy poodle. I die every time I see one of those puppies.

Here is a long list of the luxury beauty products I am craving today, in no particular order:

1. Hermès Un Jardin sur le Nil Eau de Toilette
2. Chanel No. 5 Bath Soap
3. Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara
4. Christian Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Protective Fluid
5. By Terry Intensive Hydra-Plump Lipstick
6. A table at Dalloyau in the Bastille. (Dalloyau is not a beauty product, but it is the most amazing-est place in Paris. A temple of chocolate and chic.)

Well, winks! Air kisses! And beautiful days ahead!


Sweet Deal of the Day: Scoutmob.com is offering a 50% discount at Cocoa Bar in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Yum! See you there!

No comments: