Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth of July


Fourth of July has been an all-out extravaganza so far, so I'm afraid my typing abilities may be waning. I've already brunched, sunned, dessert-ed (as in consumed delicious Italian pasticcioti), and now I'm dying to see fireworks!

Also, I stopped by Sustainable-NYC (145 Avenue A, New York, NY) which while "crunchy" was not "dirty" or too "hippie" to carry lots of great beauty products. I'm especially excited by Skinny Skinny Rose and Black Pepper soap ($9.50) and Organic Apoteke Body Oil with Sicilian orange oil. My arms are so soft like fireworks now! Well, maybe I'm mixing metaphors but you get the gist!

Have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family.


Also, for your viewing pleasure...

Sephora's new video: "How to Wear No Make-up Makeup"

No comments: