Sunday, July 20, 2008

Review: ColorOn EyeEnvy Precious Metals Kit


If you want to wear a pile of eyeshadow, but don't really know how to go about spackling 500 layers of shiny eye makeup, then I guess this "will do the trick."

You throw the ColorOn sticker across your eyelid, and when you peel it off, your eyelids are covered in a sticky colored paste. After trying these out, ColorOn Precious Metals eyeshadow strips ended up being too intense for my taste. The final effect is very artificial, best left for a night out at the discothèque or, uh, Halloween. But maybe these just weren't well-designed for my "facial structure." Uh...


Government Grade: C-

P.S. If these doodads work better for ya, send a pic along with a list of your top beauty buys, and I'll post you on the website. E-mail eyeshadowgovernment [AT] gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've tried this product and it was horrible. It;s so gooey.. blargh. I've learned the best way to make my eyes stand out are Xtreme Lashes. I tried their extensions for my wedding and have been addicted ever since. Highly reccommend it.