Monday, May 09, 2011

Share and Win: What's Your Favorite Sunless Tanning Product?

Help!

I woke up today and wanted to show my legs to the world. I slipped into my black denim miniskirt and a favorite t-shirt with origami cranes. Anyway, the problem is my limbs are the color of flour. Call me Ghostleg Killa. I walked all around the neighborhood anyway.

I believe one of these products could fix the issue:
If you have a self-tanning product you love, leave a comment. Better yet, comment and e-mail eyeshadowgovernment [at] gmail.com to receive a free prize!

1 comment:

rambobambii said...

Hey there! Great post!

I recently did a two part post all about self tanners too. How coincidental! :) You can check them out at www.rambobambii.blogspot.com

My fave tanners are Sunsense self tan and Mine Tan, Onyx- 1hr tan solution. For a cheaper alternative I also really like Garnier Ambre Solaire Bronze Up tanning Milk - It has a really nice scent adn doesn't smell to strongly as it develops :)