Friday, May 04, 2012

Live Blogging From Sephora

As an experiment, I thought I would share my quick impressions and beauty tips at the Sephora in SoHo.

4:53 So I'm back and here are a few fab ideas using NARS cosmetics. You can mix the NARS light pink Born This Way lip gloss with NARS Never Say Never Velvet Matte lip pencil to create a pretty milky strawberry color (see swatch at left). If you prefer matte lipstick, the new NARS pure matte lipstick in Moscow is a gorgeous persimmon (see swatch on the right).

You can look like one of the NARS campaign photos by blending the silver and mauve shadows from the brand's summer 2012 collection and applying NARS illuminator over the shadow.


5:12 pm Sephora in SoHo is celebrating a new dramatic makeover and so the Bumbys are here. They are an insider-y fashion phenomenon and wear masks over their faces while they critique your outfit.
The Bumbys XOX!

5:37 P.S., my Bumbys score is a 9.4.

Read the rest of my coverage of Sephora's party celebrating the store's stunning transformation on Twitter @glamgoverness.

No comments: