Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mad About Maybelline: Dream Bouncy Cheeks and Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick Reviews

A Maybelline event I attended this week in Manhattan was a feast for the eyes, lips and face.  The brand showcased dozens of new, everyday products in easy-to-wear shades, as well as many bold and trendy beauty items that will appeal to fashion-forward gals. 

As someone who frequently purchases high-end beauty products, I was impressed by the range and exceptional quality of Maybelline's latest makeup items. (The items discussed in this post will be sold to the public in January. So sit tight!) This article reviews two new Maybelline makeup products I am majorly obsessed with and can't live without, and I'll talk about a few more next week. 


DREAM BOUNCY CHEEKS

For girls who like makeup that looks very natural, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Cheeks blush is a must-have. The blush offers a sheer wash of beautiful color. To apply, just dab the color along your cheeks for a healthy, just-went-on-a-walk glow. The effect is colorful and radiant.

My Dream Bouncy Cheeks in Peach Satin is now a fixture in my purse. I actually never need to re-apply it, but I love the blush so much I won't leave home without it. Extra Credit: When you press your where the color is, it's bouncy like silly putty. Fun!

My skin is fair so Peach Satin is perfect for me, but women with darker skintones should try out #70 Hot Tamale. If you're a bronzer gal,  snag #60 Coffee Cake. Yummy!  Retail Price: $7.99 (available in January 2012).

MAYBELLINE SUPERSTAY 14 HOUR LIPSTICK

Maybelline 14 Hour Lipstick
Maybelline's new Superstay 14 Hour Lipstick is another beauty product you kind of totally need.

The formulation lasts and lasts and lasts, and the colors are so exciting.   In my opinion, the two Maybelline lipstick shades you should invest in this January are the Eternal Rose (a vibrant pink) and Please Stay Plum (a shimmering, come-hither purple).  I am dazzled by these colors and you will be too. The Eternal Rose lipstick is featured in the photo (see left). Retail Price: $8.99 (available in January 2012).

Talk soon! XOXO!

1 comment:

Shahrukh said...

This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.
BEST MAKEUP IDEAS TO APPLY EYESHADOW.