Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tongue-Tied...But Drenchingly Beautiful

Ever since I was bowled over by the Suki cosmetics line, I have been at a loss for words. But before I start feeling like a Pauly Shore film on mute, wildly gesturing to you and crawling on my hands and knees for comical effect, there are a few other products to mention.

Clinique Lipstick in Pink-a-Boo is an item I snagged a few weeks ago at the Sephora in Columbus Circle. (There are sadly very few malls in Manhattan, so the mall here takes me back to the happier days of my youth!) I didn't test-drive the color, but when I put it on, it actually was the same color as my lips, mainly adding a glaze of shine. The effect is very "polished." This is the color swatch:




What else is great? Face Luster pressed powder by Fresh cosmetics. I was surprised and pleased to try this on because it's a powder that doesn't look powder-y. Maybe it's the aloe and antioxidant ingredients?! This product gets four stars.



Also, recommended
: Fresh cosmetics lipstick in "Rendez-Vous," and Lancome Absolue Premium Bx Lotion SPF 15.

No comments: