|Karl steps out with Florence Welch and models. Image Source: Twitter handle @FashionBeautyEd http://twitpic.com/6uyyv2|
Too fantastic at Chanel! Here's a few quick tips on how to recreate those fab, romantic Chanel coiffures in Paris today.
1. Apply mousse to dry, straightened hair and comb meticulously from the top of the head to the ends. I used lots of Arrojo Styling Whip on dry hair and can attest this works. This decadent beauty product is packed with argan oil for added shine and moisture.
2. Allow the Arrojo Styling Whip to set in for a few minutes. For extra texture, rub a dollop of Wella Professional Pearl Styler in Dry into the hair too. (The Pearl Styler typically creates a matte finish, but the argan oil in the Arrojo Styling Whip negates this effect.) Comb once more and allow the products to set into the hair and dry thoroughly.
3. If your hair is short, skip step three. If you hair is long, pull hair into a pony tail, secure with an elastic band and twist together two sections of the hair to create a fancy, mussed bun. (There is no right or wrong way to do it!) Use bobby pins to secure the bun.
4. Next, add Bumble and bumble Brilliantine cream for glistening, camera-ready sparkle.
5. To finish the look, models in Chanel wore pearls in their hair. Apply simple pearl hair pins to look like you just walked off the runway.
|Arrojo Styling Whip ($17), Arrojo.|
|Wella Professional Pearl Styler Dry, sold at Wella salons.|
|Bumble and bumble Brilliantine ($21), Bb website.|