Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Beautiful People + Amala Purify Blue Lotus Gel Cleanser Review

Hey girlfriends,

I will post a full update on my party-going, mingling and shopping first thing tomorrow morning. I have had such a glamorous week and you WILL BE JEALOUS.

Let's just say I was having so much fun that when I saw an advertisement on the subway with the words "Prohibition Is Coming" (for the PBS series), I worried for a moment. No more champagne?


As for some beauty tidbits.... if you are looking to switch up your skincare routine, I highly recommend Amala Purify Blue Lotus Gel Cleanser ($30, sold at ABC Carpet and Home and Amalabeauty.com). This natural cleanser is excellent for all skin types, including sensitive or breakout-prone skin.  Ingredients like blue lotus and green tea extract help nourish the skin, while white clay draws out impurities. You will look like a knockout.



What else? Yes! I was reading that L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hair Spray is the best. They say the more you use, the better you look.

No comments: