Looking for a hot look to warm up your weekend? As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been mixing more luxurious beauty products with drugstore finds to create "high-low" looks. Here is round two. Rev her up!
All Eyes On You
1. Dab Bobbi Brown creamy concealer ($22) under the eye and on eyelids to create a fresh palette for your makeup.
2. Then, quickly and generously dab on Jouer Liquid Shimmer Eyeliner in Sable ($22, Jouercosmetics.com). This look-at-me eyeliner is a shimmering, golden aubergine that compliments every skintone. If you are new to liquid eyeliner, apply this in little strokes and just smudge the liner if it strays too far.
3. With a blush brush, dust Milani Cosmetics Baked Bronzer in Golden ($8.99, Duane Reade) across your cheekbones. This will give you a healthy, movie star glow in an instant.
4. Then, blend a dab of pink cheek color, such as Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Dusty Rose, over the Milani bronzer to make the look even better. Be fearless!
5. Finish with L'Oreal Project Runway lipstick (um, yay!) in Audacious Amazon's Pout. Press this fuchsia beauty hard into your lips and then wipe most of the product off with a tissue for a gorgeous lip stain. The result will be stunning.