Thursday, September 13, 2007

More NY Fashion Week: Marc Jacobs, Heath Ledger, and Zac Posen All Rolled Into One Post

Hey muffins,

I'll talk more makeup asap. Fashion week in NY just ended, so....

In my hood, Marc Jacobs' new line didn't float
my boat or the chicks at Diary of a Mad Fashionista. But the after party is always better than the show! I never link to TMZ, but apparently Heath Ledger was on the loose at the Marc Jacobs after-party, just a week after his split with Michelle Williams was announced. I wish he was still with her. :-( :-( Maybe some model stepped on his foot, just for dressing so terribly. I wonder whether it hurts when oft-anorexic models step on your foot or if it's just like being touched by a cloud? Hmmm...

Also, here's a look at the Zac Posen show from my Coutorture friends:



Ciao!

1 comment:

Mad Fashionista said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog, dahlings! I wanted to make one teeny correction...there is only one chick writing it, moi. And yes, makeup is one of the most important things in life.