Friday, February 16, 2007

The O.C. Episode Summary/Final Countdown



I watched. I kvell. I love.

Just when I thought Ryan was going to die from a piece of windowpane in his back, he woke up from a coma in the hospital. Isn't he always doing that? Sure, the earthquake demolished the Cohen's mansion. It was probably at least ten degrees warmer in their, er, sunny living room than my bedroom this morning.

I'm so lucky when my Brooklyn apartment runs out of heat in the middle of an ice storm and I get to wash my bangs in a tin pot of lukewarm water. Back to the O.C....so I was totally weeping until Ryan woke up from his eternal coma and pretended he liked Death Cab. And even Pancakes got his own caste.

Update: If you were directed here by Google because you need a comprehensive summary of the O.C. episodes (totally understandable need), click here. Come back for more useful lipstick facts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey well these two episodes are called THE SHAKE UP and THE ENDS NOT NEAR